- Crackdown, on crack!
- Turok, a game that makes Jurassic Park, look like a walk in the park!
- Killer Instinct, Orchid's sexy HD body delivering 100 hit Ultra's!
- Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen or Soul Reaver give Silicone Knights a revitalization
- The Dishwasher 3D soaking in the blood!
- Partnership with an PC exclusive, similar to Eve and Dust 514. Suggestion Mechwarrior 5. #PGI
- Super Smash Bros knock off. Suggestion XBL Avatar/Video game hero Showdown. #Tecmo
- Just flat out rip off Twisted Metal, Forza quality car models meet Goldeneye. #Rare
- Replace Simcity, its wounded kill it while its down. #Mojang
- You better go and swoop up those Kickstarter campaigns right after they get funded #funded
(close to reality)
- Bioware's brand new unannounced I.P?
- Mechwarrior Online, exclusive to Microsoft's console perhaps?
- Bethesda's next Elder Scrolls title?
- A Rockstar title, perhaps a sequel to Red Dead Redemption or announced I.P?
- Shenmue 3?
- Just Cause 3?
- Konami's new I.P.?
- Earthworm Jim 4
- Final Fantasy XXXVIII-part 6 remix
(far from reality)
- It will never happen but the buy out would have to be Nintendo...
- A tighter bond with Disney, come on Marvel & Star Wars...
- It will never happen but Half Life 3/Team Fortress 3...
- Bungie to come back and make "Halo Universe"...
- Bring Rare out of retirement, Banjo-Kazooie, Perfect Dark, Blast Corps, GoldenEye...
Bottom Line: Microsoft used to be about games, I think man its been so long.