IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE HALO 5 MULTIPLAYER KEEP THIS IN MIND

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

http://tobylewin.deviantart.com/
If Microsoft releases Halo 3 for free on Xbox 360. We will see so many fans return to the servers they grew up on. I know I will be there day one for some old school Halo 3 with my buddies. But with this re-release Microsoft's puppet 343 should take some notes on this great game. Yes I know 343 Industries consists of plenty of former Bungie guys. With that said they are not the whole original Halo team. So issues with netcode have been pointed out from plenty of Halo 4 users. In fact many issues with the series have been pointed out and some of them made fans leave the series altogether. I would like to see Master Chief styled gameplay return to the Halo franchise's multiplayer. I am not big on Spartan VI or whatever those suits are called in Halo 4. Hopefully we can see some more Master Chief not only in story but in essence of gameplay. Honestly it will take a lot to get me back into the Halo universe. Halo Spartan Assault is  definitely not going to lure me back Microsoft. So back to the drawing/storyboards hopefully Steven Spielberg can help you guys because we all know he's a huge Halo fan.  


Bottom Line: Halo was doing fine without Steven and I think it will be fine without him
FUCK MICROSOFT
Image credit: http://tobylewin.deviantart.com/

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older