SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4: YOUR TEMPORARILY/SORT-OF FREE PORTAL TO CUTTING EDGE GAMING

Tuesday, October 21, 2014


By Jamaal Ryan

My Galaxy Note 3 is huge.


In fact, it’s so damn big that it fully eclipses my 3DS XL, and I’m afraid that if I remove it from my holster, a cop might mistake it for a gun.


I carry my phablet with pride despite its bulkiness. However with the recent launch of the iPhone 6 Plus, I’m facing less ridicule for the size of my phone (because you know, tech trends don’t become cool until Apple says so). Samsung wasn’t too far behind Apple with their Galaxy Note 4 released last Friday, which is getting stellar reviews from multiple outlets including this one. But what hasn’t been talked about as much is the device’s capabilities as a gaming platform that go above and beyond your average smartphone. Read more.

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older